The Suite Lift residential home lift is installed in a villa among the German forests near Stuttgart.
The Customer asked for an installation inside a panoramic shaft with external cladding in stone and a scenic glass facade towards the street.
NOVA Elevators has delivered the Suite Lift through the local partner who took care for the installation.
Some details about the installation of the Suite Lift residential home lift:
- Hydraulic Drive
- Homelift embedded in a shaft cladded with stone
- Sliding doors with glazed panels and stainless steel frame on the 1st and 2nd floors of the villa
- Sliding doors with glazed panels and painted frame in RAL colour 7016 (anthracite grey) for the ground floor stop
Finishes of the Suite Lift home lift cabin:
- Cabin walls in satin st. steel
- Panoramic wall with view on the garden
- Ceiling in satin st. steel
- Superflat LED lighting with plexiglass
- Automatic sliding glass doors
- Full height mirror
- Natural wood floor by the client (maximum thickness 2 cm)
Comfort & Safety
- Straight cylindrical handrail in stainless steel
- GSM telephone alarm system
- Infrared light curtain